Thursday 11 August 2011

More Share Mickey talk!

Hi Disney Guys and Gals!

Have you joined Share Mickey yet? Add me as a friend!

I've only been on the site a few days, but I'm already addicted. I think it's a wonderful place to interact with other like-minded Disney fanatics and I'm really interested in spreading a little information about Disney in Japan, primarily the Tokyo Disney Resort.

The administrator of the site, Joe, has kindly made me the Moderator of the Disney International Forums (visit the forums HERE and scroll down to the near the bottom for International) and I'll also be contributing to their BLOG. I'm really excited about working with the other mods and members of the site and can't wait to see it grow and grow!

I'm actually still doing a bit of work for my University at the moment, so I won't be able to post as regularly.

I'll be back up and running by the end of August though!

So, yes, just a little post to talk a bit more about Share Mickey and my mini-hiatus!

Take care everyone and enjoy what is left of the summer! (I say this but it is currently raining in the UK!)

No comments:

Post a Comment