Tuesday 9 August 2011

"DISNEY MOBILE" IN JAPAN - Another reason why I love Japan!

Hi Disney Guys and Gals!

Did you know that, in Japan, Disney has their very own Mobile phone company? And that they produce some of the most kawaii cellphones ever? Yep, I'm not kidding!

When I was in Japan, I was fortunate enough to be in the position to purchase one. It's pretty difficult for non-Japanese to get a cell in Japan, unless you have a visa and all that. So.. I was very happy that I was able to get the cell I'd been obsessing over for the past year! This was back in 2009..

Now, Disney Mobile Japan has released their addition to the "Smart Phone" market. It's a Disney-themed smart phone!

Take a look..
Taken from the Disney Mobile Site.
Yep, that's the Disneyland Resort in California! For some reason the chose the USA parks over their own, which they haven't done before! Isn't it just amazing?

If you click HERE you can see more photos of the phone and some of it's features...

Read more for some videos and a few photos of my Disney Mobile!
I found a few videos of the new DM009SH Smart Phone...

The Official Video!

And another!

And finally, my Disney Mobile!
Mine isn't a smart phone (it was before the days!) but I still adore it. I first saw it on the DM site and fell head over heels for it. In my opinion, out of all the DM models available, this one is still the best. I just love the outer shell. It has sparkly stars and glitter and even a hidden mickey!
With my cell charms on! (I love Pluto!!)

And it opened with the special Illuminations!

HERE is the site with info about my phone and have a video.

Yes, that is Hillary Duff, lol!
And an interview!

If you want to see their other cells click HERE.

Which is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment