I thought I'd think of topics I could talk about that are related to my personal experiences with Disney. Feel free to snag the idea and write about your Top Ten! Please leave a comment with a link so I can read yours, if you do!
My Top Ten Things I like to do when visiting a Disney Park:
- Ride my favourite ride/s over and over.
- Wear my favourite Disney t-shirts, coats, hoodies, ears, bags etc.
- Take lots of photos.
- Eat at a different location each day/night.
- Carry my favourite plushie (either Shellie May or Pluto)
- Find Pluto and other characters for photos and autographs.
- Look at, and buy lots of, special park merchandise.
- Try something in the park that I've never experienced before.
- Send adorable postcards to friends and family.
- Buy pins of Pluto.
And, some things I like to do in certain parks:
At Disneyland Paris:
- Have a "picnic" in the Videopolis Theatre and watch old Mickey cartoons.
- Watch "Animagique" and nom on food without getting caught.
- Meet Pluto or Mickey in the morning at the hotel and have a photo/autograph.
- Escape into "POTC" when it's cold and enjoy the smell of chlorine.
- Visit "Disney Village" in the evening and browse the shops/eat.
- Have an "eat in the hotel room" night where we buy food from the garage at "Santa Fe" and stay in to watch the Disney channel.
- Explore "Adventureland" to the max and get lost in the caves.
- Buy a lollipop and walk around the Castle.
- Watching the parade in the afternoon.
- Eating ice cream from the the Gibson Girl Ice cream Parlour.
At Tokyo Disney Resort:
- BUY MERCHANDISE.
- Eat Churros and Milk Tea Popcorn.
- People watching.
- Become a complete Disney Fangirl.
- Eat at "Sailing Day" Buffet
- Watch "Legend of Mythica"
- Stalk Pluto.
- Make special, personalised merchandise.
- Walk around DisneySea at night and enjoy the views.
- Ride Journey to the Centre of the Earth.
So, what about you?