Tuesday 18 October 2011

A RECENT ADDITION TO MY DISNEY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST!

Hi Disney Guys and Gals!

Well Christmas is slowly but steadily approaching us and the days are getting darker and chillier... It's always this initial onset of wintery-ness that gets me thinking of my Christmas Wish List. I know, sounds a bit naughty, but I like to plan ahead and my family/partner always ask me what I'd like.. rather than buying me toiletries/giving gift certificates... so it's become more of a necessity than anything.

I was browsing the official TDS Duffy site last night and came across the Duffy and Shellie May (Disney Bears) Christmas Goods and instantly fell in love with the Shellie May Winter Costume..

Shellie May Winter 2011 Costume.
My "Standard Series" Shellie May is still quite naked and, on top of this, I'm actually taking her to Disneyland Resort Paris with me in January for the first time (seeing as Duffy will be making his appearance there as a Meet and Greet!) and I thought, "She needs an outfit!" And, lo and behold, they're releasing this adorable set in November. It's pretty kawaii and is perfect for my Winter Trip to the Magic Kingdom!

Now, I just need to find a TDR Shopping Service that doesn't charge me the Earth.. Hmmm.. That could be an issue!

What Disney items are on your Christmas Wishlist?
Disclaimer: All imagery belongs to the Official TDR site, I make no claim to owning these. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment