Friday 21 October 2011

NEW LINE OF CHARM BRACELETS@JAPANESE DISNEY STORE "Let's Charm Party!"

Hi Disney Guys and Gals!

Wow, I've been posting alot, haven't I?
Choose from charms of your favourite characters! They may be small but the combinations are endless!
I just received an email yesterday about a new range available at the Japanese Disney Store (both online and instore). Charm bracelets are really popular and it seems that Disney Japan have hopped onto the bandwagon with their new range of charm bracelets and charms called "Charm Party" (or, if you want to be Engrishy "Let's Charm Party!")

Interested? Click "read more!"

Disclaimer: All images property of the Disney Store Japan.

The site for the charm bracelets is..

They look super kawaii and I wish I could get my mitts on a good number of them! I love the Princess dress and shoes and the Pluto cupcake and bone charm.

Some examples of each type of necklace/bracelet available with charms attached.
They are running a few offers where if you buy over a certain number of charms you get money off. You also need to buy at least two charms along with a necklace/bracelet. In addition, if you visit the Disney Store in person to buy your charm bracelet, you can choose from several UniBEARsity charms, too!


UniBEARsity charms - Pretty cute, huh?
Which ones do you like?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment